Monday, October 27

Third Quarter Entries - Rough Edit Slideshow

Those who follow this blog may be familiar with a few of my behaviors that are now united as one in this post.

1) I enter the WPJA quarterly contests fairly regularly.
2) I am frustrated with the process of editing down all my favorite photos to a small enough number to fit in a simple blog post, sample gallery, or contest entry.
3) I have been trying to make slideshows.

So, put all those together, and you have a slideshow of all the photos I have been considering for entry in the latest WPJA contest. I finally got my slideshow software to work, and this then, is hopefully the first of several slideshows I can post to the web. Here is the link:

3rd Quarter 2008 WPJA Possible Entries

You can think of it as something of a "Best of the Third Quarter 2008" only there are several portraits and other types of photos that would probably fit the "Best of" category, but not fit within the specific categories for the WPJA contests. If that is too complicated, just think of it as a bunch of photos I thought were good, put to music.

Which brings me to the Music. The song is "Human" by one of my all time favorite bands, "The Killers". Here is a link to buy the song.

"Human" by The Killers on Amazon

You should go buy it. Though I have taken some steps to procure the rights to this song, I have no idea if they are, in fact, the correct legal measures and I would be much more comfortable if everyone just went out and bought the song. Why not, you know you like it, and really, its only .89 cents.

No comments: