Thursday, October 2

Cinderella to Stall

The slideshow software I was working with has gone kaput, so that may kill any plans for future web based slideshows. I knew mentioning it on the blog was not a good plan. But that what blogs are for right? The unscripted, day-to-day, real life stuff? This is reality programming here. Raw. ;)

In an effort to keep posting despite the lack of a slideshow, I am decided to put up another shot from Brooke and Tyler's wedding. This has sort of a Cinderella aspect to it... If the bridesmaids were magical singing fauna.

1 comment:

lila8022 said...

Your photography is great and i LOVE the HRD technique!! If I google that technique will i find info on it? Well, I'm a photo editor and have six years working for an architectural photographer and in a photo lab. Should you ever need anyone to catch you overload, i'd love it if you'd considered me. Thanks!!