Thursday, September 25

Veilplay



I have too many photos right now. This always happens in September, when the weddings come at me fast. I have loads of weddings that I hope to turn into blog posts. The problem is, I have about 100 photos from every wedding that I think deserve to see the light of publication. In the process of trying to find just ten or so to make a blog post, I usually end up bogged down in the edit, and not posting at all. I am going to try and put up slideshows of recent weddings, and I hope to get the process nailed down, and cemented in my regular workflow so I can get regular slideshows of all my weddings posted on this blog. We shall see how that plan turns out. I am right now working on a slideshow from Carolyn + Jason, the wedding last weekend up at Estes. In the meantime, here are some very cool shots from Sarah + Erik downtown Denver affair. There are several more from this wedding that are I think are great... and I hope to have a slideshow soon.


No comments: