Thursday, October 4

So, you think you can just start posting again, as if you weren't gone for over a month?!?


It has been over a month since my last post. If there exists anyone out there who actually subscribe to my blog, (I have heard rumors of a few) I apologize. I hope you were not too put out by my absence. During that time, DeAnna and I purchased our first home, and that has been the cause of the distraction. My every free moment has been put into closing on the house, and subsequently moving in. I now have my new home office somewhat set-up and the rest of the house is coming along so the blog should be updated more frequently once again.

I should also note, that September was the busiest wedding month I have had yet, so I have loads of new photos on top of the already large heap of "unpublished" work.

I am going to open October with a little attitude from Melissa and Brady's fab wedding from mid-September up at Cherokee Ranch. I think these two shots are hilarious. The opener is Brady trying to figure out the ever elusive male flower. The second, I'm not exactly sure what the flower girls were discussing, but clearly it was not well received.

No comments: