Sunday, July 8

Suzanna + Andrew, Part Deux

I am now two weddings behind on my blog posting. Getting married can really set you back on a blog, in case anyone out there was wondering about blog/wedding conflicts, let me confirm that they do exist.

Here are a few more of my favorites from Suzanna and Andrew big day way back in early June. I had thought I could post and comment on each separately, but now I am so far behind, I am going to lump them all together, with a few select comments.

This is a photographers photo. There is likely not much going on here that most people will connect with, but us photographers like to see things arranged in weird and different ways. I like how the heads line up, to create this strange two-headed creature. The hands also add a certain "correctness" to the composition that I dont think would exist otherwise. It is definitely an esoteric thing... maybe just understood by one person. (me)


Now that I have gone off on an abstract tangent, let me get back to basics. I think this may be my favorite image from Suzanna and Andrew's weddings, because it is just a simple authentic moment.


I just love the expression here.

I like all the arms coming from off camera pointing at Suzanna. It adds that element of "hey, focus your attention here" in an anonymous way... They are leading lines for those familiar with compositional elements, and in a very obvious way. What is more leading than a pointing finger?

Great moment.
Great light.

No comments: