Friday, December 7

Kelley and Jeff revisited



Here are another couple favorites from Kelley and Jeff's wedding a few weeks ago. I am trying to post a lot the images that have slipped through the cracks over the last couple months. I have so many images from each wedding that I'd like to post, but I just get busy with the next wedding, and usually these images never see the light of day... except via the online proofing.

The first image is a portrait of the couple in the lights of an enclosed pathway just outside the Chruch. It was a late afternoon ceremony in the winter, so you loose the light pretty quickly. That is when its nice to find some artificial light that might make something unexpected. The second photo is of the grand exit from the Church. I usually dont use flash, but I knew this situation warranted something sharp. I used a little trick to make sure the the flash only hit the couple, and the guests. That way, the surrounding lights keep the energetic feeling, while the couple themselves are crisp and sharp. I like how the effect works in this frame. As with all my blog posts, it really helps to click on the image and see a larger version.

No comments: