Tuesday, November 27

The Life of Winter

If you have been following this blog, you'll know that I dont often post engagement portraits. (i.e. not yet ever) But, I had such a great session the other day with Leigh and Rocco, the images needed to get published. You might think an engagement session in the dead of winter would not be a good idea, but that is where you would be wrong. Leigh and Rocco had a great attitude, and it communicated very well onto the images. Here are a few of my favorites. 



We had to go into Union Station for a bit to warm up.





You know, all this has me thinking. Its popular to get married in the summer and all, but I think more people should consider winter weddings. I always seem to get very striking images in the winter. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that you see so many summery wedding photos, a winter photo really stands out. Anyhow.. I am looking forward to Leigh and Rocco's wedding coming up in a few weeks.  I hope it snows!

No comments: